- When you get the email from teh SEBSTravel website with your username, click on the link provided to set your password and log in.
- Your blog address will be
https://sebstravel.rutgers.edu/author/student-name, where “student-name” is your username, all lowercase, with a dash in place of any spaces (e.g.,
- You may notice that you there will be a sample post there in your name. When you are ready to publish your first post, you can delete this one.
Delete the Sample Post
- Go to Posts > All Posts
- Move your cursor over the listing for the dummy post, and several links will become visible underneath it. Select the one that says “Trash”.
Publish a New Post
- Go to Posts > Add New.
- Type in a title where it says “Enter title here”
- Type your post in the large box below that. You can leave all other fields blank.
- Click the “Publish” button to publish your post.
Insert a Photo in Your Post
- While in Posts > Add New, click on the “Add Media” button.
- Drag your file into the box that says “Drop files anywhere to upload” or click on the “Select Files” button to select an image.
- Select the file from the “Insert Media” page.
- Enter a description of the photo in the “Alt. Text” field.
- Under “Attachment Display Settings”, select an Alignment and a Size. optionally, also select “Media File” in the “Link To” drop-down. This will allow users to click on the image in your post to see the full-sized version of the image.
- Click on the “Insert into post” button.